It’s finally finished and I’m very happy with how this bullwhip has turned out!
Yesterday morning finished the overlay:
Then I tied the knots on this bullwhip:
I wasn’t happy with this set of knots. I was sort of experimenting and I didn’t like the results, so I untied them, cut a new set and retied the knots:
And here’s the finished bullwhip:
This bullwhip came out well and I’m really glad a redid the knots. This bullwhip is plaited very tight and I’m still very happy with my strand drops.
I gave it a couple of throws on my deck yesterday and it throws well. Hopefully later today I’ll be able to take it to the park for a better test cracking session!
P.S. I’ve listed this bullwhip in my IN STOCK whips page.